my travel bucket list


    (at the moment)                Image result for travel wallpaper

Top 10 countries I'd like to visit in Europe 



Ever since I  started to realise the beautiful world we live in, I haven't stopped for one second, thinking about all the places I aspire to go to and see with my own eyes. These are just a few places that I would like to visit, in Europe, not that I don't want to travel out of Europe,or to other countries in Europe as every each one is beautiful in its own way, but for the time being I have become familiar to these following places...

  • Italy   

I had always wanted to visit Rome, but ever since my parents went for a "romantic weekend" and told me about where they went and what they did I was amazed! From the building to the artifacts to the food i was speechless. I always knew Rome would be beautiful but that made me want to visit it for myself. Not to forget the fact that I now have friends from Italy who are so much fun to be with and they would help me get the full "Italian experience". Oh and I am a pasta-holic so I would be in paradise.

  • Czech Republic 

 Had you asked me about Czech a year ago i would have turned it down... having been apart of an Erasmus programme that included a school in Prague representing Czech republic, i got to know the country out of different facts that we were learning about to Prague itself and the school. During my Iceland trip, I met some lovely girls and boys from there which, I grew fond of and we still keep in touch today. I heard their language, their music and they showed me pictures of places they had been to and photographed and it was stunning. I had always known Prague was beautiful but I was amazed by the spectacular places I was shown. After a few months one of them told me about Karlovy Vary a small "spa town" in the west of the country. It was just as though it had been pulled out of a fairytale! Also during another visit from the same program here to Petra, i also got make more friends from their who I really want to see again so I have an excuse to take a trip. 

  • Denmark

We have some really close family friends from Denmark who have been coming here for as long as i remember. I always loved the idea of Denmark from their language (danish admirer), food and fashion. I had those two girls from our family friends as my role models, I would always look up to them and i still do. They always spoke of Denmark and i love the food they presented and their way of life which differed to ours in a good way. Copenhagen is STUNNING. I adore the buildings the roads which are full of bicycles. I'm not familiar to traditional danish food but i love the way its presented and the different restaurants and bars. Oh and i cant forget the fact that i am a major "Lukas Graham" fan and would love to go to one of their concerts in their own country. There are a lots of things i don't know about Denmark yet but that is just another reason to go there! 


  • The Netherlands
 Living in a touristy Greek village, we have a lot of tourists from Holland. I think my first place to go to would be Amsterdam because I always have wanted to see the beautiful canals and ride a bike through the captivating streets. Since I know so many people already from there i think its my curiosity that intrigues me to go and visit Holland. I don't think that i would just like to stay in Amsterdam, but travel toward the east since i have a friend who lives there and would love to see her in her own home. I also love the peaceful country side of the country that I have heard a lot about.

  • France
Yes, who doesnt want to or hasn't been to this country? On the contrary though to most people, Paris wouldn't be my first stop. My ideal travel plan for France would be to start south and make my way up, seeing Nice and taking in the warm weather similar to ours and going through the valleys stopping in small rural villages and picking up some tasteful wine and cheese (typically) on the way.

                                                       Image result for france valleys

  • Belgium
I have already been to Belgium, in fact I've been twice, but not in recent years which means i don't remember much and i didn't take advantage of my being there, I didn't pay attention to many things nor did I see a lot. I visited Ghent, having my two aunties living there and my mum being born there I felt like I had a connection to it. I want to go to the city centre when I go again yet I firmly remember the  "manneken pis"... anyway, what i also want to taste again are Belgian waffles! Yes, i do love my food. I believe that there are so many things to do in Belgium and so many lovely places to see and having a connection to it makes me want to go back.

                                                Image result for ghent

  • Spain
Yes, Spain! I think this is a trip that everyone has to or has made in their life. Typically i want to go to Barcelona. So many lovely things and picturesque buildings and places and art come into my head when i think of it. Its a great city to go to at any age i believe as it offers so many thing to see and do. Being a lover of art i want to witness the Gaudy buildings given all of the controversy about them I'm yet again, curious about it. 

  • Russia
Okay so all of Russia isn't in Europe, but Moscow is and from what Ive seen its a gorgeous, old yet cosmopolitan and traditional City that quite a lot of people visit. I have to admit that i don't really enjoy the cold but I believe that I'm willing to take take the trip if it means going to the Red Square and St. Basil's cathedral as they are just full of colour and of a unique build that is not like anywhere else I know of.

                                                              Image result for red square

  • United kingdom

What you're most likely thinking of is " She's British, why has she put this on her list?"    Well, I have indeed been to a few places in the UK but not to some of the most fascinating. First of all, i haven't even been to London! Well, I have been once but I was not even 1 year old so it doesn't count... I really want to visit London, firstly because i have family and friends there but also to see all of the fantastic things London offers, The big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The British museum, Madam Tussuad's, Portobello Road, oh and visit the Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter (major HP fan) and many more...  Also Yorkshire is on my list as most of my family is from Doncaster and Sheffield. I love the people from Yorkshire, full of laughter and always willing to have a drink with you. I also adore the nature, valleys and parks that it has to offer since the Yorkshire dales are home to a wide range of outstanding scenery.  
                                                              Image result for yorkshire dales     

  • Iceland 

I went to Iceland and left my heart there... Never would I ever had thought that I would go to Iceland and love it so much. I went there back in April and stayed for 5 days, I could have done with a lot more. The warmth that that country gave me, and by that I mean the hospitality and kindness of the people, was incredible and it embraced me and made me feel at home. I'm sure you've seen photos of Iceland and its pretty much the way you see it from photos.The landscape the waterfalls, the geysers, the food, the volcanoes , hot springs...  but the feeling of the frost nipping at your nose and the mountains covered in moss, the smells and the thing you witness in general make it an unforgettable experience that is bound to leave you speechless. Just a few reasons why I want to go back to that place and relive my beautiful trip.

















Popular Posts