A Glow Of Happiness For You

Sometimes we have those days in which we feel a little less optimistic, cheerful and upbeat. Everyone has their own reasons to feel the way they do. So, in order to help anyone who happens to be feeling down one day, I put together a few quotes that cheer me up and keep me positive throughout a rough patch and hope they make you or anyone in need for some comfort, feel a little more bright.


"Be a good person but don't waste time to prove it" 



"I am in charge of how I feel and today im choosing happiness" 


"difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations" 



"If you're brave enough to say goodbye life will award you with a new hello"


"Dear whoever is reading this, keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers."


"When you cant find the sunshine, be the sunshine"


"Why be moody when you can shake your booty" 


"When you feel sad just remember, there are a million cells in your body and all they care about is you"


"Mirror mirror on the wall, I'll always get up after I fall. And whether I run, walk or have to crawl. I'll set my goals and achieve them all"


"Focus on the good "


I hope these small quotes make you think a bit and just remember at the end of a rainy day there is always a rainbow, somewhere. We all have our ups and downs but the most important thing is to keep optimistic, and this is coming from me, a very pessimistic person. Its true though and surround yourself with people who care about you and love you. <3 


                                           

Popular Posts